The Utah Asian Festival, the Asian Association of Utah: Refugee & Immigrant Center, and their associates are photographing, recording, and videotaping events in and around this area.
By entering this area, you irrevocably consent to being photographed, filmed and videotaped and release all producers and users of such photos, film and videotape from any liability for loss or damage to persons or property or for infringement of any rights. You expressly authorize and permit use of your name, voice, and likeness and all reproductions thereof throughout the world in all perpetuity without limitation and without any compensation to you.
You understand that by entering this general area you will be engaging in activities that involve risk of injury, which might result not only from your actions, inaction, or negligence but that of others, the rules of play, the conditions of the premises, any equipment used, and/or the possible exposure to others with communicable illnesses including COVID-19 and any associated risks therewith. You assume all risk and responsibility for such injury and any related damages. Children 13 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
To ensure the safety of our guests, and to make sure the Utah Asian Festival experience is enjoyable for all of our patrons, the following security measures will be in effect during the event. All guests and items (small purses, bags, etc.) are subject to physical inspection by security personnel. Anyone not agreeing to this search will be restricted from entering the event.
- Bag Policy-Bag size may not exceed 11″ x 17″
- No pets (service animals permitted with proper identification) or animals (except service animals to aid guests with disabilities)
- Artificial noisemakers or noisemaking devices of any kind
- No wagons or carts
- No bottles, cans, liquid containers, or coolers (except for guests with medical or dietary needs)
- No chewing tobacco, cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes/vaping devices of any kind
- No beach balls
- No missile-like objects of any kind (including frisbees, footballs, etc.)
- No objects that obstruct other guests’ view, including umbrellas, signs or flags larger than 3′ x 2′
- No folding chairs, stools, or other seating devices
- No laser pointers
- No aerosol containers (including aerosol sunscreen containers)
- No artificial noisemakers
- No poles or sticks of any kind, including selfie-sticks
- No bikes or other large personal items
- No drones of any kind
- No promotional items with commercial slogans or identification without written consent from the Utah Asian Festival
- This event may contain loud, continuous noises
Please note: For clarity, Utah Asian Festival attendees must comply with all Utah Asian Festival health and safety guidelines and any other local or municipal health and safety guidelines, laws, rules and regulations. Any item or action deemed dangerous or inappropriate by management will not be allowed at the Utah Asian Festival. Confiscated items will be disposed of and not returned. Items left in vehicles should be stored out of sight, the event is not responsible for lost or stolen property of any kind.